I suggest starting in the [Sable Rose] store (kind of around the corner from the landing point) and working your way around to the very back; the shopping area is roughly in a wedge shape and some of cart vendors are participating as well, so don't miss them.[Subtle Submission] has a nice set of outfits for men and women; for the guys there are these nice black tartan pants with buckle and a white sweater. There's also a set of gothic pajamas in red -- the bottoms of which are arguably unisex.
[Sable Rose] offers a male and female version of this stunning Celtic choker, blood for men, emerald for women but [Sable Rose] jewelry is usually modifiable so really, you get two pieces in one. (And if you are very, very clever, you can snag the [Sable Rose] Twisted Hunt prize early. )Next to [Sable Rose] is [MEAT shapes and style], a store that specializes in bigger, buffer male shapes. The hunt offering is Taz, which is a well proportioned male shape that worked just fine with my current skin (and that's not always the case.) to show it off a little, I snagged the three poses that [Slash Me Poses] is giving away as well as the pajama bottoms I mentioned from [Subtle Submission].

[Slash Me Poses] is giving out animations, which I actually prefer, not poseballs (because building a pose ball isn't that hard if you need one and the animations are mod/copy). The three they are offering are (left to right) "me Flexes", "me is an Angel in Chains" and "me is a Superstar!"
[Preferred] has some nice masculine furniture offerings, which come with a menu driven, multi-set poses for men, women and couples. This Mission style chair is tucked in their apple and I've already cleared a place for it in my house.And because everyone needs a friend, [Pooka Creations] gives you a cute but whimsical buddy in their Pumpkin Head Bunny (which, seriously, entirely too cute.)
(also, though it's a smaller picture, I'm wearing the emerald version of the Celtic Cross necklace here.)
[Polenth's Mushporium] gives you a big pack of mushrooms for landscaping from small to enormous, there look to be poses in the bigger ones but there are a lot of them and I haven't checked them all. They also give you a set of mottled fire eyes which are creepily well done.
Updates as I get them, so check back here.
Shopatorium at Gallinas,
Back-to-School Hunt, September 1-7
No comments :
Post a Comment