
Most vendors haven't even pulled the "Make Him Over Hunt" gifts out of their shops yet and are laying out new hunt gifts. "Just for the Guys" began today and people were already hitting it at the stroke of midnight.
A few shops don't quite have their things out yet (you are looking for a fedora which may be black and white or tinted some other color). Be patient and give them a little breathing room. I took a seriously fast spin through some of the offerings, just to give you a taste -- there will be more later. The hunt runs through July 31st, so no one needs to kill themselves to get to everything in the first day.
The hunt starts at [#1 Kmadd] and they are offering up a fat pack of their very cool "Billy Boston" hair and cap, this time in multiple colors. (Yes, I'm wearing the black...it's a thing. Sorry for the bad crop, I'll redo it tonight.)
[#4 *kARNAL rAGE*] gives you "Enraged" a long-sleeved henley and leather pants, print work back and front on the shirt and a nice leather sheen to the pants (not modifiable so careful with your boot picks.) I'm only wearing the lower top of the boots, but here's a closer look at the camo workboots [#66 Duh, It's My Store] is offering. I've got a lot of boot length pants and leathers that these very cool and very detailed boots will work with.
For something a little combat funky, [#62 Punkass Creations] set out these moss green baggies, with full upper and lower leg wraps that look like wrapped gauze and amazingly, did not gap when I crouched down (a problems with some prim pockets.)
[#12 So FrEsH & *ICED*] set out this nicely constructed and cross ring and bracelet as their gift - also something that works with a lot of looks.
My personal fave, so far, (cause I'm a sucker for a tank top and jeans that come with belts, ) is found at [#18 WOE] who has the GRJ-M6g Kole jeans (with belt!) and tank. It's a wear anywhere kind of casual look. (Hair: Juush by [Fiction] - Not free)Unlike MHOH, there looks to be a fair (but not overwhelming amount) of non-clothing, household goods being offered -- poses and cool accents for your in-world home away from home. It's a slightly smaller hunt that MHOH -- but only just barely.
I'm about half way through the hunt and impressed so far by everything I'm seeing. by the end of this one, and if you did even part of the MHOH or GLBT hunts... you have absolutely no excuse not to look like you spend way too much time and lindens on getting the perfect look for your personality. ~grins~
Have fun!
1 comment :
Hey there I posted most of the Items out of this hunt if you wanna have a glimp :) you got a nice blog for the guys :) keep up the good work
Post a Comment