If you don't want to or haven't got the hunt fee, fear not, there's other gifts for you, including this white tipped hair from the [MADesigns] VIP board (which is working again.) You need to be a kMADd Enterprise VIP AND you need to have MADesigns in your picks (give it a couple of days if you are just adding it). There's new stuff every month.
[Dutch Touch] has this nice plum hoodie cardigan in the Lucky Chair at the main store, and Wind Meads at [LikeA] has these damaged jeans up on the Lucky Board. The Belt I'm wearing is from the [Miamai] (formerly BlooD+) discovery hunt prize -- and if you didn't grab it, dudes, I got nothing to say to you at all.
===========
Other Stuff:
Shoes: [HOC] Bolts sneakers - $40L (color change)
Black Undertank: previous gift from [** el trebol**] which seems to have moved again or the region is down. I love the clothes there, but that place is like Brigadoon -- it keeps vanishing. Anyone finds it again, drop me a note please.
No comments :
Post a Comment