Edited: I've fixed the slurls. The **el trebol** shop moved and I got my LM's mixed up. Bonus: There's another pair of cargo paints in the box on the window inside the door.
Spring has sprung or something, because design shops are putting out new collections -- and occasionally freebies -- to get people in the door. Omar at [Bete Noire] just sent out notice of his new seersucker collection (which is pretty damn nice, btw,) but along with it he offered both a pair of linen pants and a nice pair of brown jeans as an extra enticement. You don't have to be in the group to get them, but I'd suggest you get in the subscribo; Omar does nice work.
I paired the linen pants with a casual t-shirt from the freebie box you'll find at Klaxie Style; and the jeans went nicely with the grey cardigan from *jetcity*.
And as of yesterday, this jacket and these pants were still available at **el trebol** (along with another pair of pants and a shirt.
And if you find something cool, drop Eliza or I a comment. We won't promise to post on it, but we'll do our best to consider it -- more of you than there are of us!
3 comments :
I guess some links aren't working, can you check them, please? Thank you :)
Slurls Fixe
Yes, thanks :D
Post a Comment